Forest Class 2023
We have completely changed the game. We have a new plan that will make the trek in and out of the forest more fun and incredibly worth it. Trust us!
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2023, 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM PST
About the event
After hiking the trails and brainstorming how to make it even more awesome, we came up with a whole new idea that is perfect, rain or shine!
- Class is still co-lead by co-captains Molly Taylor + Heidi Waltermire for all levels
- It's still taking place in an undisclosed location in the NW woods of Portland. (We send you the gps link the night before!)
- We are still starting real early to catch the transition from night to morning.
- And it's still gonna remain one of our absolute fave FAM adventures as it's still the best way to start your day.
The difference is all about the hike in and out.
This year we will hike the two-mile roundtrip together, stopping every quarter of a mile to work out for 5 minutes to music! We will all climb the big hill together. We will all do lunges together. And we will all walk out of the woods together.
Hiking just got soo much more fun and effective! Especially since we have more for you, but we aren't tellin'. It's a surprise, duh.
What to bring:
- bring your favorite mug
- shoes you don't mind getting muddy
- a headlamp
More detailed information, including the GPS link to the trailhead, will be sent the day before.
Be there or be square!
Class + FAM sweatshirt
It's cold on these spring mornings so seize the day with our ticket + sweatshirt combo! Sweatshirt choices will be made toward the end of the event where you get to sift through our many colorful choices. (This is quite the deal. Typically a ticket and sweatshirt would cost $85. All sweatshirts were saved from ending in the landfill. We then gave them a very deep clean plus facelift by our talented local artist friend).$75.00