Forest Hike Class
Wanna start your day in the woods with a kick-ass workout while watching the sunrise? Great, you are in the right place.
Time & Location
May 03, 2023, 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM PDT
About the event
Our hike class is nothing you can get anywhere else. It's more effective and efficient than most, plus your nervous system will feel sooo good.
The difference is all about the hike in and out.
We have chosen a two-mile roundtrip trail where we will be stopping every quarter of a mile to work out with music.
- Lead by Heidi Waltermire, a gal that knows the body and will cause you to curse and laugh along the way.
- Takes place at a secret trailhead in the NW woods of Portland at 6 AM.
- The quarter-mile workouts are high + low-intensity intervals burning your muscles and kickin' your a$$. Then you hike it off revving your heart until the next stop.
- 75 minutes in length. Sure, it's longer than a regular workout class but think of the increased emotional and physical benefits!
What to bring:
- shoes you don't mind getting muddy
- a filled water bottle (we will use it as a prop to start)
More detailed information including the GPS link to the trailhead and weather forecast will be sent the day before the hike class.
Be there or be square!
Class + FAM sweatshirt
It's cold on these spring mornings so seize the day with our ticket + sweatshirt combo! Sweatshirt choices will be made after the hike where you get to sift through our many colorful choices. (This is quite the deal. Typically a ticket and sweatshirt would cost $70. All sweatshirts were saved from ending their lives short. Instead, Stella got her groove back with a very deep clean and facelift from our talented local artist friend).$59.00