Forest Hike Class
Wanna start your day in the woods with a kick-ass workout while watching the sunrise? Great, you are in the right place.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2023, 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM PDT
About the event
Our hike class is nothing you will get anywhere else. It's more effective and efficient, plus your nervous system will feel sooo good.
The difference is all about the hike.
We have chosen a two-mile roundtrip trail where we will be stopping every quarter of a mile to work out with music.
- Lead by Heidi Waltermire, a gal that knows the body and will cause you to curse and laugh along the way.
- Takes place at a secret trailhead in The NW woods of PDX. (Think 15-20 minute drive from your house to the trailhead)
- The quarter-mile workouts are high + low-intensity intervals burning your muscles. Then you hike it off until the next stop.
- 75 minutes in length. Sure, it's longer than a regular workout class but of how good you will feel, plus it goes by in a flash.
What to bring:
- shoes you don't mind getting muddy
- a filled water bottle (we will use it as a prop)
More detailed information including the GPS link to the trailhead and weather forecast will be sent the day before the hike class.
Be there or just miss out. It's your call.
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Class + HeidiCakes
If you know you know ;) The healthiest, tastiest pancake and waffle mix is ready to be snagged by you. The ticket and HeidiCakes would typically cost ya $38.69. Grab it as a combo and get the steal.Price$32.69